PSI – Preferred Stock Investor
Inflate your income and relieve the pressure of searching for safety and yield
PSI – Preferred Stock Investor provides yield and safety via the grossly overlooked and misunderstood Preferred Stocks and High Yield market sectors. These are stable, high income, and liquid investments but most people don’t even know about them!
Preferred Stocks are dividend oriented investment vehicles focusing on income, safety, and capital preservation. High Yield Stocks provide exactly that, high yield, but they can be a bit riskier than Preferred Stocks. However, they can provide huge opportunities of capital appreciation to the overall mix. We perform a multi-pronged analysis to highlight the steadiest and safest of both Preferred and Dividend stocks available.
PSI Members DO NOT Receive:
Long winded analysis, garbage or junk filling up your inbox. We deliver only the “meat” in a quick read format with no fat or garbage to waste your time. We DO NOT overcharge for our service like so many others and then ‘spam’ our Member’s inboxes with useless BS so they feel like they are getting money’s worth! PSI Members pay for results, not BS. Plus, you can easily cancel at anytime.
PSI Members DO Receive:
The simplest, most efficient, valuable, and reasonably priced newsletter service available; if you disagree you can easily cancel at anytime
‘Core Holdings’ – These are the Preferred’s that we’ve determined to be the safest selections offering the best overall protection for your ‘safe money’ while earning a minimum of 6% return. Core Holdings are agreat place to park cash!
- A minimum of 2 or more PSI Research Alerts per month emailed to you highlighting the best Preferred or High Yield investment opportunity available at the time (Click for Sample PSI Trade Alert). Subsequent updates or ‘Special Alerts’ will be emailed when warranted
Alerts and analysis designed to easily review and understand of high yielding investment vehicles, many of which most investors have never even heard of
Diversification through our varried Reserach Alerts spanning a wide variety of industries
Subscribe and get instant access to:
• Our latest detailed PSI Research Alerts
• Glossary of Preferred Stock and High Yield Terms
• Simple, in depth information that will NOT take you endless hours to decipher.
PSI is all about keeping it safe and simple. Give us a try! At this price, can you really afford not to?
Learn more about Preferred Stocks:
Most investors understand dividends and dividend paying stocks. However, most have no idea what a true ‘Preferred Stock’ is. As Gordon Gekko said in the movie Wall Street, “They don’t know preferred stock from livestock!” Here’s a brief introduction:
What is a Preferred Stock, anyway?
- Preferred Stocks are different than common stocks or bonds, kind of a bond / stock hybrid
- They trade on major exchanges exactly like common stocks
- They have some “bond-like” characteristics yet, pay higher yields than bonds and most stocks
- Most Preferred’s are issued at $25.00/share. They can fluctuate slightly but tend to hold close to the issue price
- They offer stable yields of 5% – 8%, or higher, and are readily available from high quality companies
- They are available in a variety of industries: banking, real estate, utilities, industrials etc for broad diversification
- They are less volatile and offer lower risks compared to most common stocks
- Some pay out income as ‘dividends’ others pay as ‘interest’. Most pay quarterly, some pay monthly or semi-annually
- They have credit ratings like bonds which offer an increased level of reassurance
- Dividends are usually ‘fixed’ requiring payment on Preferred shares BEFORE payment to common stock holders
- They have a higher claim on earnings, cash flows and assets, in the event of liquidation, than common stocks